You are logging into Entrythingy, an online submission management system, to submit your artwork. Entrythingy accounts are FREE. If you have entered K Space Contemporary’s Third Coast National (or other exhibitions using the Entrythingy system), you already have an account.
If you have questions about Painting: Realism Redux contact Joe Peña: 361-510-0918, or email email@example.com
- Once logged in, you will see multiple opportunities offered by K Space Contemporary (Annual Proposal Review, 3rd Coast National, etc.). Be sure to select the appropriate opportunity.
- Add each image file by clicking Add File. Allow time for each photo to upload. Do Not click Complete Entry/Submit this Entry until you have uploaded all of your images.
- Description of Work & Statement Specific to Entry are visible above your images and serve as quick references as jurors review the work.
- Make sure you can see ALL of your uploaded images and documents on your screen before clicking the PayPal button or Complete Entry/Submit this Entry.
- Resume and Statement are not necessary: It is an automatic function of the entry form service to request an artist statement and resume. Generally, juror(s) will only review your artwork. You may type “coming soon” in those spaces to save time.
- Update Contact Info: Make sure your email address is correct – This email address is where the notice of entry results will be sent. To update personal information, click “My Profile” at the top.