Rockin’ Art Challenge
The Art Rock Challenge is a monthly juried exhibition. Accepted works will be displayed at House of Rock. Each month one work will be selected as “Best of Show” and displayed prominently for the remainder of the year. Monthly, Best of Show winners will compete for the annual grand prize.
We are seeking original works of art, that portray rock artists, rock albums, rock songs, concert posters, lyrics, history, rock messages or associated with rock/music movement. To participate, artists must drop off their submission at K Space Contemporary. Sign in your work at the front desk. Works will be juried and selected for display. Works not selected, can be picked up at K Space Contemporary.
- Entry Fee: $5 CASH ONLY. Payable to K Space Contemporary
- Artists may enter one work each month
- See monthly deadlines at the right
- Juried Exhibition: The show will be juried from original works of art
- Media and Size: all works must be 20’’x 24’’ (Able to display in a row without size variations)
- Accepted works will be on display at the House of Rock based on available space.
- ALL works are subject to House or Rock approval.
All works must be labeled with: Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Price, Title, (Printed and Legible)
Pricing and Commission:
K Space Contemporary will retain 40% on sales; include commission when pricing your work.
Abandoned Art Policy:
Works left at K Space for over 60 days will be disposed of WITHOUT compensation
Drop Off Deadlines
Drop off entries at K Space Contemporary
Wednesday- Saturday, 11am- 5pm. ( All monthly deadlines fall on a Saturday)
- February 24
- March 31
- April 27
- May 25
- June 29
- July 28
- August 25
- September 28
- October 27
- November 30