You are logging into Entrythingy, an online submission management system, to submit your artwork.
If you do not have a FREE Entrythingy account, you will be creating one. Enter your information in the form below and click “SUBMIT” to log in.
If you have entered Third Coast National (or other exhibitions managed by Entrythingy), you already have an account.
If you have questions about the Full Court Press North American Juried Print Exhibition, please contact exhibition organizer Ryan O’Malley at 307-399-6658.
- Once logged in, you will see multiple opportunities offered by K Space Contemporary (Annual Proposal Review, 3rd Coast National, etc.). Be sure to select the appropriate opportunity.
- Add each image file by clicking Add File. Allow a couple of minutes for each photo to upload.
- Description of Work & Statement Specific to Entry are visible above your images as our panel reviews your work. Choose words wisely as these are quick references for the committee.
- Make sure you can see ALL of your uploaded images and documents on your screen before clicking the PayPal button or Complete Entry/Submit this Entry.
- Resume and Statement are not necessary: It is an automatic function of the entry form service to request your artist statement and resume. It is not necessary and we do not review that info for jurying purposes. The jurors will only review your artwork, so you don’t have to include a statement and resume. Just type in “coming soon” in those spaces.
- Update Contact Info: Make sure your email address is correct – This email address is where the notice of entry results will be sent. To update personal information, click “My Profile” at the top.