(images: Main Gallery shots from top- 1. empty gallery, 2. Vaugh Wascovich exhibition, 3. Vaughn Wascovich exhibition.
INTERESTED IN SHOWING YOUR WORK AT K SPACE?
K Space Contemporary (KSC) accepts submissions of artwork from visual artists and curators. We are looking for original, innovative, engaging works of art not previously exhibited at KSC. We accept all media and welcome exhibitions that may be challenging, experimental or site-specific. Although we consider artists from all over the US, KSC’s focus is exhibiting the work of artists who live in Texas, particularly, the Coastal Bend and South Texas Regions.
All exhibitions at K Space Contemporary are selected and organized by our Exhibition Committee. The committee reviews submissions annually to select solo and small group exhibitions. We also peruse submissions to curate thematic shows. Submissions of art are accepted at all times.
To Submit your work:
We do not review artwork on a “walk-in” basis. Please follow the directions below so our committee can properly assess your work.
You will need:
- Your website or a webpage with images of your work. We will accept a link to a Facebook Album containing only images of the artwork you wish propose for exhibition. Paste the actual link – not just your facebook name. We are looking for a professional submission to see only your artwork. We do not wish to wade through your Facebook feed. Submit a PDF with several photos of your artwork if you do not have an online source to show us your artwork.
- Contact info – email, phone, address
- Brief description of your work or Artist Statement
- Resume – if it is not available on your website
- One representative image of your artwork
- Recommended (optional) – 2 additional files (doc, docx, txt, pdf) with exhibition proposal specific to K Space’s galleries, additional images, bio, etc. If you did not submit website/webpage/Facebook album, upload a PDF with several photos of your artwork. We cannot properly review an artist’s work based on only one or two images.
PROPOSAL GUIDELINES – Click this document for general information about our annual portfolio review, gallery details and what to expect if selected to show your work at K Space Contemporary.
The committee will review your work, statement, bio, and resume from your website. K Space Contemporary will only contact artists who have been selected for exhibition. Others will remain on file. Artists may re-submit once each year.
To Proceed to the submission form, click:
Questions? email Info@kspacecontemporary.org
Schaudies Gallery, on the 3rd floor inside K Space Art Studios, is available for rent. K Space Art Studios is a separate business from K Space Contemporary. The managers of K Space Art Studios – Day Wheeler, Gerald Lopez and Jimmy Pena – review and select artwork for this space. Submissions are accepted year-round. Please see the SCHAUDIES GALLERY Guidelines for more info. Contact: Gerald Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.