Submit your Work
K Space Contemporary (KSC) welcomes submissions of artwork from visual artists and curators.
We are looking for original, innovative, engaging works of art not previously exhibited at KSC. We accept all media and welcome exhibitions that may be challenging, experimental and/or site-specific. Exhibitions are scheduled 6-12 months in advance and run 4-7 weeks. We consider artists from all over the US, however KSC’s focus is to exhibit the work of artists who live in the South Texas and Coastal Bend regions.
K Space Contemporary’s Exhibition Committee reviews submissions annually each summer to select solo and small group exhibitions, or to curate thematic group shows.
K Space Contemporary will contact you only if you are short-listed or selected for exhibition. Artists may submit materials once per year. Submissions of art are accepted at all times.
We do not review artwork on a “walk-in” basis. Please follow the directions below so our committee can properly assess your work.
The committee will review your work, statement, bio, and resume from your website. K Space Contemporary will only contact artists who have been selected for an exhibition. Others will remain on file. Artists may re-submit once each year.
Resources before you apply
What you need to apply
Image Requirements (Submit one of the following)
- Your website or a webpage with images of your work.
- Link to a Facebook Album containing only images of the artwork you wish to propose for the exhibition. Paste the actual link – not just your Facebook name. Our committee likes to see a professional submission with only your artwork. We do not wish to wade through your Facebook feed.
- Submit a PDF with several photos of your artwork if you do not have an online source to show us your artwork.
- Contact info – email, phone, address
- Brief description of your work or Artist Statement
- Resume – if it is not available on your website
- One representative image of your artwork
- 2 additional files (doc, Docx, txt, pdf) with exhibition proposal specific to K Space Contemporary (specific gallery or space needed), additional images, short biography, etc.
- If you did not submit a website/webpage/Facebook album, upload a PDF with several photos of your artwork. We cannot properly review an artist’s work based on only one or two images.
Ready to Submit
To proceed to the submission form, click the submission button below to apply. Have questions? Use the “Email Us” button.