Submit your Work
We do not review artwork on a “walk-in” basis. Please follow the directions below so our committee can properly assess your work.
The committee will review your work, statement, bio, and resume from your website. K Space Contemporary will only contact artists who have been selected for an exhibition. Others will remain on file. Artists may re-submit once each year.
Resources before you apply
What you need to apply
Image Requirements (any of the following will work)
- Your website or a webpage with images of your work.
- Link to a Facebook Album containing only images of the artwork you wish to propose for the exhibition. Paste the actual link – not just your Facebook name. Our committee likes to see a professional submission with only your artwork. We do not wish to wade through your Facebook feed.
- Submit a PDF with several photos of your artwork if you do not have an online source to show us your artwork.
- Contact info – email, phone, address
- Brief description of your work or Artist Statement
- Resume – if it is not available on your website
- One representative image of your artwork
Recommended (optional) –
- 2 additional files (doc, Docx, txt, pdf) with exhibition proposal specific to K Space’s galleries, additional images, bio, etc.
- If you did not submit a website/webpage/Facebook album, upload a PDF with several photos of your artwork. We cannot properly review an artist’s work based on only one or two images.
Ready to Submit
To proceed to the submission form, click the submission button below to apply. Have questions? Use the “Email Us” button.