You are logging into Entrythingy to submit your artwork, an online submission management system.
If you do not have a FREE?Entrythingy account, you will be creating one. Enter your information in the form below and click ?SUBMIT? to log in.
If you have entered Third Coast National (or other exhibition managed by Entrythingy), you already have an account. To update personal information, click “My Profile” at the top. Make sure your email address is correct, because this is where our notice of entry?results?will be sent.
CLICK HERE TO REVIEW PROSPECTUS
- Once logged in, you may see multiple opportunities (3rd Coast National, etc.). ?Be sure to select the appropriate opportunity.
- Add each image file by clicking?Add File.?Allow a couple of minutes for each photo to upload.
- Description of Work & Statement Specific to Entry?are visible above your images as our panel reviews your work. Choose words wisely as these are quick references for the juror(s).
- Make sure you can see ALL?of your uploaded images and documents on your?screen before?clicking the?PayPal?button or?Complete Entry.
- Resume and Statement are not necessary: It is an automatic function of our entry form service to request your artist statement and resume. You may type in ?coming soon? into those blanks.
?Entrythingy Code for K Space page: